We have added a set of new exiting features since last post that related to version 1.4. Version available to all HDC.cloud customers is now 2.0.
The most interesting highlights include:
- Text macros can be added to print templates or directly in drawings on any vector/redline layer.
- Export and Import of External Domain Configuration
- Improved Import Reports
- HDC can now communicate with external Active Directory or OpenLDAP.
- Quick Serach for Document Grid
- Pie-chart view for presentation legend
- Adding object overlay with SuperEdit (Overlay Import)
- Print Macros displaying data from ancestor objects
- Translations export/import via Excel file
- Print output form HOPA API
- Presentations for grouped objects like rental units
- Other performance and functionality improvements