We have released new HDC version – 1.4.0
List of new features:
- Improved speed of printouts to PDF – faster and more stable now.
- Automatic import of default documents from HDRep packages – default links used in HDoc Classic will be converted as well to new system – HDC.
- Assign default owner and permissions to unmapped local layers before import so that all layers can have pre-defined rights so users can use them after import.
- Grouped Objects – methodology of handling group of object and displaying them as one in various ways.
- New admin option: Data Processing – will allow various post process operation on current data.
- Set default zoom level for map drawing so it always show map fragment of interest.
Some of bugfixes:
- Newly created object classes not visible in Class Picker
- Icons and texts after definition cannot be updated: WrongSvgStructure
- Delete link does not remove default link
- Incorrect snapshots displayed in Archive Manager
- Normal user can not see or select uploaded icons
- Print Preview is covered with redline entity – units mismatch.